The school has a simple school uniform.Please send your child in school uniform.
ALL CLOTHES MUST BE LABELLED CLEARLY. The uniform as detailed below is our required uniform and if doesn’t appear below, it will not be acceptable to wear in school.
The following items are acceptable:
- Grey shorts
- Grey trousers
- Grey skirt
- Grey pinafore dress
- Jade green checked gingham dress (Summer only)
- White shirt or white polo shirt
- White/black/grey socks with trousers or shorts
- White or grey socks/tights with skirts or dresses
- Jade green school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Black school shoes or closed traditional style sandals
Trainers must not be worn at school. Boots may be worn to and from school and at playtimes in cold weather but not in class. Please send your child in with a pair of school shoes to change into.
School sweatshirts and cardigans in jade green with a logo can be purchased from Mapac. A link ot their website can be seen below and their telephone number is 01923 255525. White polo shirts and white T-shirts with a logo are also available. Cardigans in other shades of green are not school uniform and should not be worn. Jade green hats can be purchased from the PTA as protection against the sun.
All items of school uniform with a logo are available through Mapac and details can be seen on their website (See the link below).
- All children will need a PE kit which should contain:
- Black cotton shorts
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Black sweatshirt
- White T-shirt -(children may also wear their house t-shirt with the name of their house on -ie purchased for Sports Day)
Children’s PE kit will be sent home at the end of each half term.