The school has a simple school uniform. The uniform as detailed below is our required uniform and if it doesn’t appear below, it will not be acceptable to wear in school.
The school sweatshirts and cardigans in jade green with a logo can be purchased from Mapac. Their website address is and their telephone number is https://www.mapac.com/education/parents/uniform/stmarysaylesburyHP1 01923 255525. White polo shirts and white T-shirts with a logo are also available.
ALL CLOTHES MUST BE LABELLED CLEARLY.
The following items are acceptable:
- Grey shorts
- Grey trousers
- Grey skirt
- Grey pinafore dress
- Jade green checked gingham dress (Summer only)
- White shirt or white polo shirt
- White/black/grey socks with trousers or shorts
- White or grey socks/tights wit skirts or dresses
- Jade green school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Black or brown school shoes or closed traditional style sandals
Trainers should not be worn at school. Boots may be worn to and from school and at playtimes in cold weather but not in class. Please send your child in with a pair of school shoes to change into.
Hair must be neat and tidy. Severe and/or extreme haircuts are not appropriate for school. Shoulder length or longer hair must be tied with a simple bobble or hair band in plain school colours, preferably black or green hair ties and/or clips. Large hair decorations are not appropriate for school and the children will be asked to remove them if they are worn. Children are allowed to wear small stud earrings which will need to be removed for P.E. For safety reasons hooped or dangly earrings are NOT permitted. The only other jewellery allowed is a watch (no friendship bracelets or wristbands please) All nail varnish, tattoos and coloured hair braiding should be removed for school.
All children will need a PE kit which should contain:
- Plimsolls for indoor PE and trainers for outdoor games. Please note that trainers may only be worn for PE and should never be worn as school shoes.
- Black cotton shorts with elasticated waste
- Black tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt without logos
- White T-shirt or St Mary’s T-shirt. Children from year 1 may also wear their House T-Shirt
Children’s PE kit will be sent home at the end of each half term.
Please ensure uniform is labelled as hundreds of pounds with of uniform goes unclaimed due to not being clearly labelled.
Thank you for your support.