We are proud of the children at St. Mary’s and want them to look smart in their uniform so that they may shine as lights in the world. As a school, we have a simple uniform that should be worn each day unless your child is having a PE lesson or going to Forest School.
Uniform clothing – All clothes should be clearly labelled.
- Grey shorts
- Grey trousers
- Grey skirt
- Grey pinafore dress
- Green checked gingham dress (Summer only)
- White shirt or white polo shirt
- White/black/grey socks with trousers or shorts
- White or grey socks/tights with skirts or dresses
- Jade green school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Black school shoes
Logoed school uniform can be purchased from PL Schoolwear.
On days when your child has a PE lesson, they should come to school wearing their PE kit.
- Black trainers
- Black shorts or plain black tracksuit bottoms or black leggings
- Black sweatshirt without logos
- White T-shirt or St Mary’s T-shirt. Children from year 1 onwards may also wear their House T-Shirt
On days when your child has Forest School, your child can come to school wearing clothes for Forest School.
- Black tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- Normal school jumper and T-shirt
- Black trainers can be worn, and wellies brought to change into.
- Hair must be neat and tidy. Severe and/or extreme haircuts are not appropriate for school.
- Shoulder length or longer hair must be tied with a simple bobble, hair band or small bow in school colours.
- Children are allowed to wear small simple stud earrings which will need to be removed for P.E. or swimming. For safety reasons hooped or dangly earrings are NOT permitted.
- The only other jewellery allowed is a watch – without smart capabilities.
- All nail varnish, make up and temporary tattoos should be removed for school.
As a school we feel that our uniform is an important part of what unites our school community, and we want the children to wear it with pride. It is therefore important that we all present ourselves looking our best so please ensure that your child is able to do this. If you need support with school uniform please contact the school firstname.lastname@example.org or would like to purchase second hand uniform, please contact the PTA email@example.com
- MyNameTags.com. We will earn 24% of the value of each order for the school! Our school ID is 24718.
- https://www.stikins.co.uk6 ; School code 20765
- https://stamptastic.co.uk7 ; School Code HP197WF