Each year there are 60 places available in our Reception year group. In the academic year 2021-22 all 60 places were filled.
Buckinghamshire Council manage our admissions and places at the school can only be obtained through the Admissions Department.
Buckinghamshire Council has agreed that the admissions policy below should be used for those children due for admission to primary schools at the age of 5 or 7.
When a primary school is over-subscribed, i.e. more children wish to attend that school than there are vacant places, the criteria listed in the admissions policy are used to allocate places up to the Intended Admission Number.
If you would like your child to attend St Mary’s, please follow the links below for more information.
Reception Sept 2022 Open Afternoon 14th October 2021 3:45-5:15pm
An Open Afternoon for parents/carers of children starting in Reception in September 2022 will be held on Thursday 14th October from 3:45pm – 5:15pm. There is no need to book in for this.
Conditions of the open day visit:
- At St Mary’s CE School the safety of our staff and pupils is our main priority. We have decided to hold our open afternoon subject to the following conditions.
- No one displaying COVID symptoms can attend and if you arrive with symptoms, you will not be allowed to participate unless you can show evidence of a recent negative P.C.R. test.
- Only one parent per child can attend.
- All visitors must sanitise their hands when they arrive.
- We request all adult visitors wear a face covering when touring the school unless they are medically exempt; proof of which may be asked for.
Mr Liddle, Headteacher and Ms Tennies Head of Early Years as well as other members of the early years team, will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
All applicants must be made via the Local Education Authority starting primary school application form. Applications open Tuesday 2nd November 2021. Please note, the closing date for Reception is midnight on 15th January 2022. https://www.buckscc.gov.uk/services/education/school-admissions/starting-school-or-moving-up-to-junior-school/
National primary offer day is Monday 18th April 2022. This is for children starting primary school or moving up to junior school in September 2022.
If you've applied online, you will receive an email from Buckinghamshire Council with your offer on 18th April. You can view your offer online from 2pm.
If you've made a paper application and provided Buckinghamshire Council with an email address, you will receive an email with the outcome of your application on 18th April.