At St Mary’s CE Combined School we are committed to promoting excellent levels
of attendance and punctuality, enabling our pupils to take full advantage of the
educational opportunities available to them.
We ask our parents and carers to support the school with attendance by:
• not taking holidays during term time
• noticing how much time your child has been away from school
• showing your child that punctuality matters by getting them to school on time and
collecting them on time
• keeping your contact details up to date
• keeping the school informed about anything that may affect your child’s attendance.
If your child is unable to attend school, please notify the school office by 9.00am on the first
morning of absence either by phone or email, (01296 482094 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Messages can be left on the the answer phone, with the child’s name,
class and reason for absence. You then need to contact the school on every subsequent
day of absence